Masthead bermudan sloop, with double spreaders on original Selden alloy spars,
with conventionally slab reefed mainsail and single line reefing set up for first two
reefs and an additional, third reef. A Furlex 200S roller reefing system is fitted to
• Selden rod kicker fitted.
• Stack-pack style of mainsail cover.
• Boom preventer permanently fitted to the outer end of the boom.
• Tri-colour and all round white masthead lights are fitted, as is a visual Windex.
All standing rigging replaced in 2013. Much of the running replaced subsequently too. Much of the original running rigging, where some service life remains, has been kept for use as spares.
• Fully battened mainsail by Dart Sails in 2017, in 'like new' condition and returned
to the sail maker in autumn 2018 for checking and laundering.
• Foam-luffed, crosscut genoa (1999) by North Sails (UK), regularly checked and
laundered by Dart Sails. Described as 'serviceable, but tired'. Replacement UV
protection strip fitted 2017.
• Cruising chute with snuffer by Dart Sails (2003)