Rigged as a masthead sloop on her original 'Kemp Masts' spars (badged Selden
extrusions) and a Furlex (by Selden) roller reefing system on the for'stay. The backstay is
fitted with a mechanical adjuster. The standing rigging was replaced in 2005.
Running rigging and reefing lines (all in clean condition) are led aft to cockpit and handled by a variety of Lewmar winches, with the headsail sheet primary winches being chromed bronze Lewmar 43 Self-tailers. Spinnaker sheet snubbing winches are fitted too.
The mainsail is provided with a conventional sail cover, but with openings to accommodate the lazy jacks that are fitted.
The Sail Wardrobe includes:
- Fully battened mainsail by Doyle (2003), with the original mainsail retained as a
spare or for winter use.
- Crosscut, roller reefing genoa with foam luff by Doyle (2003).
- Original genoa, retained on board as a spare or for winter use.
- Symmetrical Spinnaker, c/w dousing sock.
- Asymmetrical cruising chute, within sock.