Built in 1988, by Hardy Marine of Norfolk to a design by Colin Mudie.
Hull number: 1823.
Blue GRP semi-planing hull, with white GRP superstructure, with a moulded in non-slip surface to the decks. Open-backed wheelhouse to cockpit with seating and a enclosed cockpit canopy. Self draining anchor locker. Coir rope fender. Teak handrails.
This particular example's cockpit sole has been lifted and replaced; opportunity being taken to laminate new supporting structures that also aid the stiffening of the hull moulding; all done to good standard. The under sole areas have been painted out to assist in keeping these useful stowage areas clean, in common with the under-berth stowage areas in the cabin.
An aluminium frame that is mounted on the wheelhouse's roof will be seen in the pictures. This is fitted with multiple vertical spikes by way of a seagull deterrent (apparently it works very successfully!), but this may be easily removed if not required.