• Stainless steel guardrails.
• Lofrans anchor windlass, deck foot switches.
• Danforth style anchor with chain - chain renewed in 2006.
• Transom shower.
• Bathing platform with ladder and fender storage.
• Inflatable tender (by Aquafax), complete with pump, aluminium thwart, paddles, etc.
• Minimum of six inflatable fenders, including two off 'balloon' fenders.
• Mooring Warps.
• Boat hook.
• Ensign staff socket.
• Deep reach swimming ladder with hardwood treads.
• External windscreen cover.
• Flybridge seat and steering wheel covers.
• Vertex Standard DSC and GMDSS capable VHF radio with remote command mic for use on the flybridge.
• Seago 'Offshore' 4 person liferaft. No indication of last service date, but stowed within the accommodation, so relatively benign conditions.
• 3 x automatic bilge pumps.
• Engine bay fan.
• Auto engine space fire extinguisher (uninspected, nor serviced).
• Lifebuoy, complete with drogue and light.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, EPIRBs, fire
extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left
on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs..